My Favorite Team!!

My Favorite Team!!
The BIG THREE

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Philadelphia 76ers




Today on my blog I'll be over viewing the Philadelphia 76ers. They finished the season 41-41 and 7th in the Eastern Conference. They started off pretty rocky and then kicked in to gear. There for a while they were so hot that no one could beat them. But then down the road they clinched a playoff spot, but unfortunately for them it was against the Miami Heat. And the Heat completely tore them a knew one. It wasn't a competition at all. But as long as they keep it up they will improve. One of the reasons they couldn't keep up with the Heat was because they are such a young team. They have no playoff experience and no one has been in a pressure situation of that nature. And 3 of their starting 5 are rookies. Just take your time Phillie and your time will be coming around the coner sooner than you think. Next year they"ll be in the top 5 of the Eastern Conference. Keep pushing hard Phillie.



Join me next time when I discuss the Phoenix Suns!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment