My Favorite Team!!

My Favorite Team!!
The BIG THREE

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Utah Jazz

This week I'll be talking about the Utah Jazz. They had a terrible season. It all started when the head coach Jerry Sloan quite mid season. That was a shocker to all. Next came the ineviditable trade of Daren Williams to the Nets. Which is what altimitally killed them. Once he was out of the line up they had absolutely no one. And i can prove it. First, in this video you'll see that they have a poor defense to begin eith. The only thing that has them winning is Williams. Also, you'll see that Williams is their WHOLE team!! Just take a look and see for yourselves. All-in-all, they should have never traded him. And then they could have had a chance a even making the playoffs. Good job Utah!





Join me next time when I discuss the Washington Wizards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment