My Favorite Team!!

My Favorite Team!!
The BIG THREE

Friday, May 27, 2011

Toronto Raptors




Today's team is the Toronto Raptors. They had a record of 22-60 and finished second to last in the Eastern Confrence. They recently last their star forward Chris Bosh who went to the Miami Heat (aka my team!). They completely lost all their confidence once they realized they lost Chris and didn't have any superstar on the team to take over. They had trouble just getting to the rim let alone finishing game or even keeping up in games. All 22 games they won were against sub .500 teams. They had nothing going in the whole season. It was just a waste of a season. They need to rebuild and rebuild fast. If not they are going to be drastically behind. So work some magic Toronto. If not you'll be in the dumps for a long time.





Join me next time when I discuss the New Jersey Nets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment